The Grim Reaper (or Death) is a pre-made Sims character and an antagonist in Al's playthrough of The Sims 3. He is responsible for disposing all of the deceased sims and bringing their souls to the Netherworld.
The Grim Reaper has existed in Sunset Valley since the dawn of time. As mentioned, he takes away the lives of people and disposes of their bodies.
In Al's PlaythroughEdit
The Grim Reaper first appears at Bobby's birthday party to become a young adult in episode 25, when Harold Duggart dies. He appears a short time later however, when The Duggarts get revenge on Abraham Finkel by shooting him, as he was who presumably hired The Grim Reaper to kill Harold in the first place.
He is also seen in several other episodes, such as when Bobby shoots a baby raccoon and Mara Cavender, the somewhat lazy maid of The Duggart house. Another occurrence at The Duggart household is when zombies appeared, and Al killed one of them with explosive bullets.
In episode 60, The Grim Reaper makes 2 more appearances. He appears when Bobby goes to blow up The Horse House with explosive bullets. The first time is when he kills one of the horses by shooting a bullet up their ass. The other is when he finally ended Doug Tanden.In episode 63, Mikel, Doug's father, was shot by Tomas (Now known as Mageru-5000 100). After The Grim Reaper appears to take away his soul, Mageru shoots Death as well, killing him. This prevents dead people to pass onto the after life when they die, resulting in Al glitching the game. Mikel and The Grim Reaper now just stand together, gazing into each other's eyes.
Not long afterwards, Mageru went to check if the two were still glitched together, but they had disappeared, along with the lone surviving horse of the house. It was presumed that the horse died of hunger, and The Grim Reaper's body was extinguished after death, and Mikel is floating around the city since he can't pass onto the afterlife.
Even after death, however, The Grim Reaper appeared again after Bobby tried to kill Sandi French for "taking" Waffles, Pudge and Gumbo. However, being a vampire, bullets did not effect her. Instead, he killed Christopher, who actually turned out to be in a relationship with Sandi this whole time. This is when The Grim Reaper somehow appeared once more.
In episode 120, The Grim Reaper goes to the Duggart's to collect the soul of Vita Alto, who died of old age in the kitchen. In episode 127-128 The Grim Reaper can be seen a total of three times, and appears sick of having to bring the souls to the afterlife because of the Duggarts.
He also appears in the final episodes of the series, being summoned to collect the souls of Mageru, Oscar, Robbie, and finally, Gumbo. This marks his final appearance in the series.
- The Grim Reaper may be an Elder God, as he is always going after the enemies of the Duggarts.
- It's possible that The Grim Reaper somehow returned after aging was turned back on.
- Steven Duggart and The Grim Reaper used to be good friends, although they have grown apart and are now "Old Friends".
- After someone dies in the area, he insists on hanging around at The Duggart household and mooching off of their possessions.
- Steve faints every time he sees The Grim Reaper.
- The Grim Reaper also seems to share a dislike of The Duggart house, much like some other main enemies of the family, as he is forced to frequently visit them whenever they kill people.
- The Grim Reaper's real skin can be seen by cheating and entering him into Create-A-Sim.
- In episode 128, Mageru had a pillow fight with the Grim Reaper.