Jerry with his trademark sunglasses.
Ghoul-like reanimated corpse
Jerry McGhoulBerry is a reanimated corpse that is a follower of AlChestBreach and one of his main companions.
Jerry first appeared in the video Fallout New Vegas Mods: Big Baby Fiver - Part 1 . Big Baby Fiver - Part 1 As the title implies, the series of videos reviewed 5 different mods. One of them was Buildable Bots, which gave users the ability to create different robots in-game. It also had a machine that gave life to the dead via dismembered limbs, torsos, and heads.
As AlChestBreach was heading into the Buildable Bots building, he encountered a Goodsprings Settler whom he called Joseph Chikanses. After Joseph (expectedly) didn't talk about the Buildable Bots mod, instead talking about events that happened in the game, ("You hear there was some kind of shoot-out at one of them casinos on the Strip? Some people got killed or something"), Al swore that he would come back for him. Just as he had said, he later returned; sneaking up on Joe and striking him with a knife, dismembering his limbs. He took Joe's body parts and brought his parts back to life, and gave him Authority Glasses, which were previously iconic to Al's Courier character.
However, Al could not figure out a name for the new creature, so he created a fan contest to name the new creature. The name with the most "thumbs up" in the comments section for the video would become the new name for the character. In the meantime, he just called the corpse "R-C."
Jerry has appeared in nearly every video after his debut. He has proved to be a useful companion; sometimes even more so than Mister Cuddlesworth and Steve because, unlike them, he can wear clothing and armor, allowing Al to showcase more modded armor than usual if he has to review multiple armor mods. Jerry has also been responsible for controlling the slideshow to reveal a list of people who suggested a certain mod before the list was retired. Jerry also appears in Al's newer Fallout 3 mod reviews.
It was revealed in Fallout New Vegas Mods: The Most Dangerous Game - Part 1 , that the winning name was Jerry McGhoulBerry. When the game crashes he forgets to put Jerry's name back. Some viewers ask him how to name in the console. Al demonstrates every time he forgets to name Jerry.
Jerry, along with the rest of Al's main companions, makes his last official montage appearance in New Vegas Montages: Farewell New Vegas. He is first seen alongside Al as the groups heads out for a Chicken Finger Fiesta at the Atomic Wrangler. The gang soon realize they are trapped in the establishment, with explosive bombs ready to go off any minute. He escapes with everyone else when Ballarms shoots lasers into the floor, allowing them to fall into the sewers. Once in the sewers, an Al clone appears and begins decimating the civilians in the area, forcing Al and his gang to take cover while they figure out an attack plan.
As they ultimately have no weapons, they run for the surface, where they wind up right in the middle of a Business Radroach attack on Freeside. Al decides to take Steve and Jerry with him into the Strip to counter a vertibird approaching and tells the rest of his gang to hold the line, leaving them behind for the time being. When they reach the top, it is revealed that Mr. House's screen face has been replaced by that of a clone created by the Radios and the Business Radroaches named Cunty McLean, who tells Al that they plan to take over the strip through an army they created. He is knocked out when poisonous gas enters the room. He is soon rescued along with the rest of the companions and the groups manages to escape from the bunker, heading to their base in Goodsprings.
When they arrive in Goodsprings, a bomb is dropped, decimating the town and increasing the radiation to extreme levels. Because of this, Al sends Jerry, Steve, and Cuddlesworth into the radiation to try and reach their secret bunker, telling them that if they don't come back, he loves them. The trio ventures into the radiation-filled environment, finding Al's hideout among a pile of rubble. Before they have a chance to enter the base, clones of Al appear and soon overtake the group, moving on to attack Al once the trio is subdued. He, alongside the other captured companions, appear at the end of montage, having been brainwashed by the Radios and working for Crier Breach.
He follows Crier Breach as his mind-controlled companion until New Vegas Mods: Exterminators II - Part 4 - Down With Radios, where he and Steve are rescued by Ronald Dillinger.
- Before Jerry, the main companion that AlChestBreach brought around on his adventures was Mister Cuddlesworth.
- Occasionally, Al will mistakenly call Jerry by Cuddles and vice versa.
- Jerry prefers melee weapons, this can be seen in almost all of the videos Jerry has starred in. However he is an expert at firearms too, as seen in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Fiver of Roswell - Part 2 when he single-handedly killed 4 ghoul U.S. soldiers.
- Rarely, you can hear Jerry speak. This can be heard most clearly in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Badlands - Part 5 when he yells: "Stop you!". Though, Al does not like when Jerry speaks.
- In Fallout New Vegas Mods: DIY Deathclaw Duster! - Part 1 Al had his vocal chords removed.
- Al states that Jerry and him were part of a traveling two man jazz band once in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Gus Has Gas - Fourfer . They would travel around singing songs, but it ended when Al ripped his vocal chords out. Later in the video Al and Jerry went to the "Sing Time Jazz Song Festival".
- Despide having his vocal chords ripped out, he yelled "Never" while fighting casino tribals in New Vegas Mods: Story of Vault 11 - Part 2.
- Jerry may possibly be insane. The reason behind this is that Jerry seems to have no regrets of killing people and he may even enjoy it.
- Jerry's weapon of choice is Dr. Klein's glove. Which is ironic if he is insane giving how Dr. Klein is also an insane person with little or no love for anyone- including his friends.
- Jerry has two distant cousins named Frank GreenFist and Kent Wernher.
- In Fallout New Vegas: Identity Crisis 2 - Part 4 Al accidentally killed Jerry when he used the killall console command. However, he cut him up and brought him back to life (all while sobbing incoherently) and scolded him for dying, saying he would be the one to rip his face off and put his brain in a goddamn dog if he died again.
- In Fallout New Vegas Mods: Deserters Fortress - Part 2 Al accidentally killed Jerry by throwing a plasma grenade.
- In Fallout New Vegas Mods: Vault 121 - Part 1 Al states he and his companions scooped Jerry up inside a container (which he shows) after Jerry was turned to green goo at the end of Fallout New Vegas Mods: Deserters Fortress - Part 2, Jerry's new name is also shown "Jerry McMushBerry".
- Jerry was revived by the help of Little V0ci, and broke Al's nose for killing him again.
- In the Fallout 3 videos, Jerry has a different skin texture and is capable of speaking.
- He is occasionally called "Jere".
- In Fallout New Vegas Mods: Strangers Abroad - Part 6, a Viper Cultist Ghoul named "Geri" was stated by Al to be "Jerry's brother, Geri".
- In Al's older videos, he would usually call Jerry by his full name or just Ghoulberry.
- Jerry appears on the current background for Al's channel.
- Jerry became "Corporal McGhoulBerry" in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Chopper Cops - Part 1.
- Jerry and Janet share a short dance montage with a new radio they start living with in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Goodsprings Cellar & Rita's Cafe - Part 1.
- He became an official samurai in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Meth Cooking Alien Hunter - Part 1.
- Jerry and Janet are apparently going to be starring in a horror movie together, as revealed in Fallout New Vegas Mods: For the Enclave 2.0 - Part 2.
- Jerry dresses up as Captain America for Halloween in A Fallout Halloween - Ghoul Cop!.
- In a podcast with MrMattyPlays, Al confirmed that if he had to bring only one companion with him to Fallout 4 out of Jerry, Cuddles and Steve, he would pick Jerry.
- In New Vegas Mods: Boom to the Moon - Part 2, Janet and Jerry were the only two companions Al took to the moon with him, giving both of them spacesuits to survive.
- During New Vegas Mods: Blue Hotel - Part 1, due to the strange nature of the hotel, Ballarms, Cuddlesworth, and Steve all disappear randomly and leave Al with only Janet and Jerry. This event also causes Janet to state some strange dialogue.
- Later, in New Vegas Mods: Blue Hotel - Part 2, Jerry began using a purple dildo called "The Penetrater" to fight.
- Jerry makes an appearance in New Vegas: Dust - Part 7. As they travel together, Al finds it unfair that he's using Jerry and decides to kill him, replacing him with another ghoul named Corpse Buddy.
- In New Vegas: Happy Holidays Mojave - Part 2 it is revealed that Jerry works as a porn star in his free time, much to his dismay.
- Jerry also likes to dance a lot. You can see him dancing as an Easter egg in many of Al's videos.
- It is also hinted that Jerry and Mister Cuddlesworth may have a romantic relationship together in the montage, New Vegas Montages: Jerry & Cuddles Birthday Adventure! Based off of the musical segment in the beginning, of them staring into each others eyes. It is also hinted by Al that there would be a Jerry/Cuddles marriage montage.
- Sometimes when Al goes back to his old house in Goodsprings, Joseph is still there, alive.