Gully's is a friendly ghoul wearing security armor and a temporary companion of Al's who first appears in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Angel Park - Part 1. He may be a former vault dweller security guard due to the rotten remains of Vault 34 Armor that he wears.
In the original mod review video, Gully was one of the companions who didn't abandon Al through the review and thus, Al decided to keep him alive and use him when it was convenient. He has subsequently been featured in a few of Al's videos and has several series of videos have been dedicated to him.
Since then, Gully has had a few cameos, his biggest role being his appearance in The Return of Janet montage as a member of the elite squad sent to rescue Janet. After breaking in to the Business Radroach base, Gully is assigned to the B Team and is left behind while Al and his main companions storm the base. At the end of the montage, he is reunited with the others and dances along with the rest of the squad.
Gully returns in A Fallout Halloween - Ghoul Cop!, where Al needed him as an "inside man" in order to sneak into Colorado to get to Ghoul Cop. Using his ghoul communication techniques, he was able to sneak Al and his gang into Ghoul City. He also lies to several of the guards, stating that he lost his "bomb baby" (a baby infused with a bomb) and has the patrolmen search for it while Al sneaks into the jail and helps him defeat the remaining guards. Gully stays behind in Ghoul City after their adventure, implying that he is now going to live there.
Gully makes a penultimate appearance in New Vegas Montages: Farewell New Vegas, having been captured by the Business Radroaches and the Radios. He is eventually freed by Al and assists him in taking down the Business Radroaches. When Al calls him a secondary companion, he is offended, although then begins having a seizure, to which Al states that this is the reason why. He leaves with the rest of Al's temporary companions, heading out into the wasteland while Al promises to save the Mojave.
In New Vegas Mods: Project Ascension - Part 2, he was seen as an Easter egg in the Remnants' base where he lies dead. It's possible that he escaped from the Business Radroaches, and was captured and killed by the Remnants.
- Gully is known to have constant "seizures," which is a fit where the character spasms uncontrollably for a few seconds. This, of course, is followed by a berating by Al.
- His name is most likely pronounced as "Ghouley", although Al disregards this.
- Gully has only 50 hitpoints.
- Even though Gully doesn't appear very often, Al keeps his medication whenever he decides to come and visit.
- He is known to be Jerry McGhoulBerry's inbred cousin three times removed.
- Likewise, Gully is one of Al's few non-permanent companions to not immediately wind up dead or missing, despite his low HP and frequent health problems.
- In October 2012, Al did a marathon of Left 4 Dead 2 videos calling it "Gully-ween."
- It is unknown if Al will ever use Gully again do to his death in Project Ascension. But it is possible Al doesn't count easter eggs as "canon."