Clackers was a name given to the Dwemer Spider in the mod Dwemer Certified! In the mod, Al takes a particular liking to this small construct. Clackers acts as the Steve of Skyrim, and is the companion Al turns to when obscure objects need to be found.
The group were recently approached by a beggar, who asked to "Have mercy on a pitiful old man". Straight after, the beggar faded out of reality, and the group were all tossed into the air and knocked unconcious. As Al awoke, the group were being ambushed by Heroes of Nirn.
The group fought back with all of their might, but in the midst of the battle, a dragon swooped down, and destroyed Clackers' body, leaving Al in grief. After a lengthy struggle with a group of Heroes, Al collected the remains of Clackers', and decided to keep his memory chip, saying to the corpse of the robot, "You'll be remembered, Clackers... we'll bring you back." before hauling his "fat" corpse over the side of the bridge.
Fortunately for Clackers, Al died because he was drunk at the time, and this forced a reload.
- Al commonly messes up on Clackers name, calling him a variety of terms related, such as Skitters. Skip to 28:49 in the Sabre Cat Mount! video to hear it.
- He is the only Dwarven creation to also appear in Sabre Cat Mount!, Al's second Skyrim mod video.
- Clackers does a neat little dance every once in a while, much to Al's amusement. To view it, skip to 2:00, 30:46, or 27:18 in the video.
- Clackers is mostly harmless.
- He often finds quest related item's for Al by bringing them to him or clacking in the general direction of them, much like Steve in the Fallout reviews.