Chumpkins is a cat that made his first appearance in Fallout New Vegas Mods: KDS Portable Camp Stuff - Part 1 and Fallout New Vegas Mods: KDS Portable Camp Stuff - Part 2 Al made it his goal to let Chumpkins survive the entire mod by protecting him, but Chumpkins didn't even make it till the end of the first part due to Al dragging him into a frag mine, causing him to die and setting off the 4 fusion bombs in his body, which caused Al to die as well. Chumpkins later returned in part 2 of the KDS portable camp stuff, but Chumpkins died once again, this time being killed by a Super Mutant carrying an Incinerator, which caused Al to die again.
Chumpkins appears again in Fallout New Vegas: Identity Crisis 2 - Part 5  where we find out Chumpkins barks (like a dog) instead of meowing like a cat. Al quickly comes to the assumption that Chumpkins had eaten a dog. Later in that same part, Chumpkins gets hit by a frag grenade (thrown by a Fiend) and detonates once again killing everyone, sending them flying across Spring Mt. in a rather humorous way. This is shown at 18:39. Chumpkins also makes an apperance in New Vegas Montages: The Return of Jerry McGhoulBerry where Chumpkins explodes, killing Voci after he stepped on Chumpkins.
He recently appeared in the Christmas special where Al sent him to kill the asshole who was making laser guns and supplying them to the fiends. Later he was seen in The Return of Janet being dropped from a bomber onto the Business Radroaches' bunker.
- Chumpkins is rigged with 4 fusion bombs.
- Chumpkins has very low health.
- He comes from the Monster Mod as an enemy cat that you can fight except Al modded it properly and also made chumpkins even smaller then the original model.
- Chumpkins has appeared in Al's Twitter exclusives modeling a custom hat indicating high likelihood of appearing in future videos. Chumpkins New Hat Twitter Exclusive.
- The first animal Al has succesfully model something on to.
- It is revealed in Crisis 2 - Part 5 that Chumpkins barks like a dog rather then meowing like the typical cat. Al came up with the theory that Chumpkins ate a dog.
- Chumpkins likes to swim.
- Chumpkins is most likely affiliated with Frumpkins, a slightly taller cat that can send people to the past.
- Al is eventually going to get a Chumpkins vending machine so that he can get as many Chumpkins as he needs.
- The model for the cat came from the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl. the Cat enemy was cut from the game, but can be seen in the Duty base, as a stuffed animal.
- Al can also clone Chumpkins.