The Business Radroaches are a loose coalition of white-collar mutant cockroaches, they are Al 's arch nemesis, hell bent on killing him. Whether this is due to him defaulting on his debts or simply because he has killed so many of them is not entirely clear. Rumor has it that the Business Radroaches control the entire filthy old shack and dark basement market. They captured Janet, and Al rescued her in The Return of Janet montage. Al recently raided an Enclave bunker occupied by Business Radroaches, further fueling the flames of their intense rivalry. According to Al, television screens embedded into walls is a good way to tell that Business Radroaches are nearby or have been in the current area in the past. Business Radroaches usually use televisions.They have been trying to steal advanced weaponry from the Gunrunners to track Al down but they were unsuccessful.
The Business Radroaches were an accidental creation brought about by Al's attempts to give Steve a suit. Al has either been unable or unwilling to reverse this change.
- First appeared in the video series Fallout New Vegas Mods: Slave Town , where they would randomly show up on his bed after he fought in the arena or talked to a random ghoul. They were named "Business Steve" in-game.
- They are seen in The Return of Jerry McGhoulBerry.
- They once attempted to abduct ChooBee Scoots's dog, but were foiled by Al.
- The Business Radroaches were recently spotted at Outpost Lambda in Al's playthrough of The Inheritance . It is unknown what they were doing there, or why there were several Business Radroaches already dead prior to Al's arrival, although infighting could be an explanation.
- They had Janet as their prisoner at one point in time until Al and all his companions saved her in Fallout New Vegas Montages: The Return of Janet! - YouTube.
- They have been known to use baby radroaches as scouts, which is seen in Al's Beyond Boulder Dome mod review.
- Steve's four children are affiliated with the Business Radroaches.
- They seem to have control of Vault 19, as seen in Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!.
- It's possible that since Al is so rich they use the Radios to create copyright infringement and sue him.