Bobby Bass is a classy southern man who worked with Al, by providing him with contracts to kill. Bobby works in a similar field to the people at "New Vegas Bounties", but his contracts are usually people who have not broken the law. He owns two dogs named Taint and Bishop who walked with him across America to the Mojave, when he was a young boy from the South. Mr. Bass says many hilarious things when speaking to Al, causing Al to laugh constantly. Bobby owned a mute slave named Josiah Peep who cleans his office, but when it is discovered that he was feeding information to the NCR, Bobby chopped off his testicles and fed them to his dogs.
After Al completed every contract that Bobby Bass had available, Bobby sent him on his way with a large sum of caps. But, claiming that he had a reputation to uphold, Al killed Bobby with several shotgun blasts to the face, then proceeded to kill off Taint, Bishop, and Bobby's Secretary.
- Bobby has an affinity for large "titties" saying that they were the only things that were important to him as a boy.
- Bobby outright hates Goodsprings, claiming that they have a magnetic ray that attracts people to their shitty little town.
- The subsonic .22 pistol is Bobby's favorite weapon.
- Mr. Bass hates Hobos to the point in which he has Al kill dozens of them.
- Bobby loves plants saying that they are much more simple then people, "they are life, without the drama".
- Bobby loves his dogs, but to discipline them when they try and hump him, he kicks them in the balls.
- Bobby makes many modern day cultural references with his contracts, some of which include: Dexler (Dexter), Jorge Martin (George R.R. Martin), Jackie Freehorn (Jackie Treehorn from The Big Lebowski), and Django (the movie Django Unchained).
- Bobby constantly references the fact that his boss Judge Richter is a pedophile who rapes young boys on a weekly basis.
- Not enough fans, Bobby is the single greatest character in all of the AlChestBreach videos.
- Al found Bobby extremely amusing, arguably more amusing than any character from any mod he has reviewed.
- Bobby is somehow still alive in New Vegas Bounties 3 even though Al killed him.