Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Al is known for his mod videos, in which he can review many of them at a time, but is also known for creating some. Below is a list of Mods that Al has created so far and possibly a link for download if they are on the Nexus:
- Bobby Tudd's - A work in progress location and various quests. It seems to be a junk yard that will have other outcasts and hobos living there. The only quest show is one to kill a giant mole rat to retrieve Bobby Tudd's key to his building.
- ChooBee Scoots and FaGoop - Companions in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Vault 24 - Part 1 giving him some reason for a story of why Al, Jerry, Steve, Etc. go to Vault 24.
- Jesus - A companion in New Vegas Mods: The Search For the Word - Part 1 , also giving him a reason to search for bibles.
- Sizzler - Arguably Al's most famous and well-recognized mods, as Sizzler is a small child companion that he created who has appeared in a numerous amount of his videos.
- The Purr and Kitten Boy - Two Superheroes Al made using the Boulder Dome Resources.
- Kev - A companion of his who is on the hunt for donuts.
- Steve's Contact - An NPC at Searchlight Airport that gives Al items for a quest.
- Fancybrain - A group of hostile Robobrains with items for a fetch quest.
- Hoovers - A Giddyup Buttercup companion based on another NPC from Skunkwater Gulch.
- Muscle Boy - An NPC made by the Radios to show off a body texture mod so Al doesn't have to be naked throughout a mod review.
- Sherman Jr. - A baby tank Al made with resources from the upcoming "The Frontier" mod for New Vegas.
- Pup Guffers - Two dogs Al created to make Wasteland Defence more challenging.
- The Breacher - A custom shovel with blood on the head, as well as the text "The Breacher". It has 37 damage and 66 DPS. It has a value of 54 and weight of 3. The requirements for it are 0 melee and 3 STR.
- The Grow Up - A gun that turns children into adults. He only mentions it in a tweet.
- Al ChestBreach T-Shirt - A black t-shirt with a white contour of Al's face features his iconic hat and sunglasses and mustache.
- Tube Blanket - Al's trusty duster, with modified Stats.
- Work in progress - A current mod he is working on appears to be some sort of vehicle that is in very early development.