Al is known for his mod videos, in which he can review many of them at a time, but is also known for creating some. Below is a list of Mods that Al has created so far and possibly a link for download if they are on the Nexus:
- Bobby Tudd's - A work in progress location and various quests. It seems to be a junk yard that will have other outcasts and hobos living there. The only quest show is one to kill a giant mole rat to retrieve Bobby Tudd's key to his building.
- ChooBee Scoots and FaGoop - Companions in Fallout New Vegas Mods: Vault 24 - Part 1 giving him some reason for a story of why Al, Jerry, Steve, Etc. go to Vault 24.
- Jesus - A companion in New Vegas Mods: The Search For the Word - Part 1 , also giving him a reason to search for bibles.
- Sizzler - Arguably Al's most famous and well-recognized mods, as Sizzler is a small child companion that he created who has appeared in a numerous amount of his videos.
- The Purr and Kitten Boy - Two Superheroes Al made using the Boulder Dome Resources.
- Kev - A companion of his who is on the hunt for donuts.
- Steve's Contact - An NPC at Searchlight Airport that gives Al items for a quest.
- Fancybrain - A group of hostile Robobrains with items for a fetch quest.
- Hoovers - A Giddyup Buttercup companion based on another NPC from Skunkwater Gulch.
- Muscle Boy - An NPC made by the Radios to show off a body texture mod so Al doesn't have to be naked throughout a mod review.
- Sherman Jr. - A baby tank Al made with resources from the upcoming "The Frontier" mod for New Vegas.
- The Breacher - A custom shovel with blood on the head, as well as the text "The Breacher". It has 37 damage and 66 DPS. It has a value of 54 and weight of 3. The requirements for it are 0 melee and 3 STR.
- The Grow Up - A gun that turns children into adults. He only mentions it in a tweet.
- Al ChestBreach T-Shirt - A black t-shirt with a white contour of Al's face features his iconic hat and sunglasses and mustache.
- Tube Blanket - Al's trusty duster, with modified Stats.
- Work in progress - A current mod he is working on appears to be some sort of vehicle that is in very early development.