He was the lover of Claire Ursine, and as such, Bobby and Steven wished to murder him. Abraham was blamed for the death of Harold in episode 25, during a birthday party where Abraham was supposed to be killed. Fans speculated that he probably made a deal with The Grim Reaper in order to have Harold killed, so that Abraham could escape amongst all the confusion. In episode 26, Bobby avenged Harold by assassinating Abraham in a park. It was rumored that Abraham was working with The C.I.A Ice Cream Truck that regularly shows up at the Duggart home.
R.I.P. Abraham Finkel
- When Steven first met him, Al thought he was a woman.
- Malcolm Landgraab and him share some similarities such as body weight and clothes, and if Malcolm ever took his hair out of that greasy ponytail, it would probably match Abraham's.
- Despite popular belief, Abraham isn't in fact Cassie's father. Jared Frio is.
- Before being shot he told Bobby he was about to get engaged to Claire.
- As of Episode 52, Abraham's former lover Claire has died.
- He still seemed to talk to Bobby, even after death.